Welcome to Marsden Early Learning Centre
Marsden Early Learning Centre is committed to providing high quality education and early childhood services to the community for children aged between 6 weeks to 12 years.
We believe that early childhood is a significant period of a child’s life and is a time for fun, discovery, adventure, imagination and learning through play.
We provide a play based learning approach based on strengths and interests and encourage the development of relationships and interactions to support each child to develop a sense of belonging, being and becoming.
We provide a safe, friendly, inviting, welcoming and nurturing environment that meets and reflects the needs of the children, families and the community and provides opportunities to discover, imagine, explore, experiment and interact.
We help support each unique opportunity for learning and assist each child to be a successful learner, and by extending on each child’s strengths, interests and needs we will provide them with the best possible opportunities for learning and help them achieve key learning outcomes.
We provide the following services with the help of our dedicated, trained and experienced educators:
- High quality education and early childhood services
- For children aged between 6 weeks and 12 years
- Open between 6:00am and 6:00pm everyday (except weekends and public holidays)
- Clean, safe, friendly and nurturing environment
- Free courtesy bus service for home pick up and drop off (subject to availability)
- Nutritious meals provided
- Qualified and accredited teachers
- Long Day Care, Before and After School Care and Vacation Care
- Adequate fun time and play time in a safe environment
- Care and comfort
- Interaction to improve social skills
- Culturally diverse and inclusive practices
- Approved kindergarten program
- Government CCB funding available
- Water Park
- Nappies provided